Our favorite season of the year to drink coffee is, hands down, autumn. Aside from the perfect weather, the seasonal ingredients that you can add to your morning beverage just taste better than the regular hazelnut options. 'Tis the season of giving, here's a recipe for two that you can use a single reusable k-cup filter to make.
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or ¼ teaspoon cinnamon plus ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream, optional
- Fill Reusable K-cup filter pod with coffee grounds and brew.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pot and heat through (do not boil), stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot, or over ice.
- Top with whipped cream, optional