Lemon tea is one of the easiest recipes to make, but also one of the most beneficial tea drinks out there. It combines the essential nutrients from lemon with the healthful advantages of green and black tea.
Vitamin C in lemons is known for its anti-aging properties, its ability to improve immunity, and for lowering hypertension. In addition, lemon aids in digestion, weight loss, and detoxification. Replacing your morning beverage with a cup of lemon tea may be just what you need to get a leg up on the day ahead.
Though the recipe is simple, the outcome is tasty. Here’s how to prepare an amazing cup of lemon tea.
- 2 tablespoons of green or black tea leaves
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sugar, milk, or vanilla sugar to taste (optional)
- Insert tea leaves into refillable k-cup pod and brew
- Add lemon peel, lemon juice, and sugar to taste
- Serve hot